The MENA region is experiencing one of the fastest growth in the world in terms of infrastructure, including public transport both at national and international levels. To face increasing environmental challenges, ensure an equilibrated territorial development and support the welfare and human development of the citizens, Public transport is seen as a one of the key strategy by decision makers.
After a successful first edition in 2016, the 2nd Qatar Smart Ticketing and Digital Services Forum aims to provide its contributor with the most-advanced information about the services, the technologies, and the actors that allow Public Transport to actually be at the heart of the Smart City.
The conference will offer to all participants a large overview of the main hot topics and structuring issues for the future of the public transport. It will be a unique opportunity to discover the last developments in these matters, explained by fifteen relevant experts in the field who will exchange their vision in seven interactive sessions:
• National deployment & full interoperability, from concept to reality
• Mobile ticketing for a mobile world
• State-of-the-art of the different ticketing approaches
• Leading ticketing to open source solutions
• Ticketing in the MENA region
• Security and certification: key issues for a successful ticketing system
• Ticketing and multiservice in the City enhance public transport attractiveness
The Qatar Smart Ticketing and Digital Services Forum is open to all, public authorities, transport and services operators, manufacturers, consultants, in order to promote widely digital technologies.
W Hotel - West Bay
Follow us on Twitter