Posted on June 15, 2011

Qatar Holding has denied local and international news reports that it was approaching a deal to buy Manchester United Football Club.

Ahmed Mohamed Al Sayed, the Chief Executive Officer CEO of Qatar Holding told QNA there were no relevant negotiations, currently nor in the past, in this respect. He said media must abide by accuracy while publishing such news in the future, noting that Qatar Holding had previously denied the same report in a press release issued last December.

Categories: