About the terms
Access to and use of ‘qatarisbooming.com’ both within Qatar and internationally is provided by ME Business Wire Ltd. on the following terms:
1. By using qatarisbooming.com you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of qatarisbooming.com. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to qatarisbooming.com.
2. ME Business Wire may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of qatarisbooming.com will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on qatarisbooming.com (including house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
Use of qatarisbooming.com
3. You agree to use qatarisbooming.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of qatarisbooming.com. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within qatarisbooming.com.
4. All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on qatarisbooming.com and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in ME Business Wire or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use qatarisbooming.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any qatarisbooming.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of qatarisbooming.com content requires the prior written permission of ME Business Wire.
5. The names, images and logos identifying qatarisbooming.com, ME Business Wire or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of ME Business Wire or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of ME Business Wire, qatarisbooming.com or any other third party.
Contributions to qatarisbooming.com
6. By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with ME Business Wire you agree to grant to ME Business Wire, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons) for ME Business Wire services in any media worldwide (including on ME Business Wire’s site accessed by international users). In certain circumstances ME Business Wire may also share your contribution with trusted third parties*.
7. Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it.
8. In order that ME Business Wire can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any Qatari laws, that you have the right to give ME Business Wire permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent / guardian if they are under 16.
10. Please do not endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or break any laws when creating content you may share with ME Business Wire.
11. If you do not want to grant ME Business Wire the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution to or with qatarisbooming.com.
*In the case of news-related material please note that this may be shared with ME Business Wire’s partners; these are all reputable foreign news broadcasters who are prohibited from altering the material in any way or providing it to other broadcasters or to the print media.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
12. The majority of content posted in qatarisbooming.com communities is created by members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of ME Business Wire. ME Business Wire is not responsible for any content posted by members of the public on qatarisbooming.com or for the availability or content of any third party sites that are accessible through qatarisbooming.com. Any links to third party websites from qatarisbooming.com do not amount to any endorsement of that site by ME Business Wire and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
13. qatarisbooming.com content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to ME Business Wire, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis. To the extent permitted by law, ME Business Wire excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. ME Business Wire does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by ME Business Wire is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of ME Business Wire for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
14. Nothing in these terms limits or excludes ME Business Wire’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, ME Business Wire shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of qatarisbooming.com regardless of the form of action.
15. ME Business Wire does not warrant that functions available on qatarisbooming.com will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that qatarisbooming.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
16. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
17. The failure or delay of ME Business Wire to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive ME Business Wire’s right to enforce that right.
18. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Qatar which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.